Saturday 20 February 2010

Diary Entry Fifteen: Time for Change.

I'm back and I missed you!

So a lot's happened since my last post. I mean I was really down at the time. My life's been pretty aimless since September and nothing has worked for me. I was in a vicious circle of misery which stopped me functioning in just about every way. It's not getting any better either, but it could certainly be worse.

The want to be a normal teenager and have a good time pushed me into a life which in no-way suited who I am as a person. I was incredibly stupid and let that lifestyle pull me too far away from where I should have been; it nearly cost me my education. Now I must pay for it by keeping my nose to the grindstone and pushing my way through the next ten weeks before I may once again relax. It's crunch time and I need a B and a C to get me where I want to be. 

Anyway, whilst wallowing in self-pity for the past five months I've learned a lot about myself, most important of which being that my application to university for Speech & Language Therapy was totally pointless as I don't have enough interest in the subject to make it my life's vocation. Upon this realisation I umm'd and ahh'dfor several weeks about what it was I should do. Then I remembered the wayward dream I've always dreamed, the calling I never indulged, the song to which I've never sung along. 

My life has reason again and I'm ready for it. I'm going to get this world in the ring and kick it's ass. I'm going to give 100% until I'm the best. Because my name is Alex ******* and nothing is going to stand in my way.

See you on the next one.

Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment