Monday 22 February 2010

Diary Entry Seventeen: The Day of Reckoning Is Not Yet Nigh!

The faeces did not hit the rotary cooling system as I expected it to. Joyous I know, but it's not all good.

My day started terribly, I awoke without problem, my morning rituals continued to be their mundanely successful selves and I left the house in good time. I got about half way to school before losing the back tyre of my bicycle on a layer of wet leaves, there was a lot of pain and I banged my head, luckily I am intelligent enough to wear a helmet but I'm sure it's now impacted. I pushed my bike home and got changed, cleaned the dirt off myself and walked to school. By the time I got there I'd missed my first lesson and most of my second. That, more than anything else, angered me. Today was my fresh start and I blew it because I wasn't paying attention to what was on the road below me.
A couple of hours in the drama department made my day improve greatly. 

My step-dad was meant to be seeing my head of year today, try to sort out these problems I'm having with my education. He doesn't know half of how terrible this year has been so far and I wasn't looking forward to him finding out either. My head of year was in a meeting when my step-dad was free so they appointed to see one another on Thursday. That's very bad for me. My mum comes home on Wednesday for a few days. I've no doubt she will be there too. People who know me will tell you I'm scared of very little but my mother, she is not a force to be reckoned with. I can safely say I am scared. Very scared. I'll try not to lose sleep on it.

See you in the next one.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment