Sunday 19 April 2009

Diary Entry Eight: Wow, Love.

Last night I spent the night with S. I fell in love. I've been in love before but this time I actually felt the sensation of it.

We were talking about ex partners. The moment I fell was when she turned to me and said:

'Being with you means; for the first time, I don't want to be with him instead'.

Needless to say I've never felt so flattered. I've never felt so... indescribably euphoric. A scene like the binary coding from The Matrix flowed before my eyes, except the numbers snapshots of time, every loving moment of my life. It was like scrolling down through a folder of photographs but seeing each one in it's entirity.

What can I say, I've fallen for her, it happened so quickly but the moment lasted as long as I slept aftwerwards.

After she said it she waited for what seemed like a lifetime for me to reply, it was; in fact, a few seconds, I simply positioned my head above hers on the pillow and kissed her in the most amazing moment I've had the honour to be a part of.

Wow.

Alex

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment