Saturday 25 April 2009

Diary Entry Eleven: Interesting Couple of Days

OK. So I spent the night with Her Royal S-ness, the most perfect princes to ever the walk the earth. I generally spend a lot of time in her arms. We talk; we finish each other's sentences; we have heated debates about topics no-one really cares about; we make love, we eat, we sleep. Everything that makes our relationship perfect is the same stuff that makes us different to every other teenage couple. I'm only two months in and I see big things happening for us. Life could be interesting.

On a sadder note, I don't get to spend tonight with her but there are worse things in life. One of these such sad things is the fact that I left my retainer in her car. That's never good.

I've had my retainer for six months now. I've not had a full night's sleep for that time. It's not an issue though, on Tuesday I'm having a perminant wire put up there to hold them (them being my teeth) in place. This rocks because I won't have a lump of plastic in the arch of my mouth.

The cause of this trouble is a wonderful little thing called the sucking reflex. More to the point: my lack of losing it. That's right. I'm a thumb-sucker - the worst kind, in fact - I never lost my sucking reflex as I just wrote and as such will never grow out of sucking my thumb. Hence why my retainer has been such an issue. I'm not a bad sucker by the way. Not the kind that sits there at school sucking, it's only when I'm really really tired or ill. or upset, and just generally over relaxed or asleep.

It's a part of my life and I'm not ashamed of it.

Might be moving back to Germany again after the last job was axed. Fingers crossed.

Also, look out for Med. It's going to be interesting.

Alex

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment