Saturday 4 April 2009

Diary Entry Three: Average pre-spring break weekend?

OK, so after my major fail at writing a blog at shcool on thursday (I wrote it an then deleted it all instead of hitting publish) I've decided to go ahead and write one today instead.

So, it's Saturday. I got up at about ten to eight this morning; being a morning person is a bit of a sod sometimes - especially when you want a lay-in, anyway I went to town (yeah we have them here, who'd have thought) and headed over to the Carphone Warehouse to get a new contract, which I got, 350 minutes and unlimited texts @ £15/month, works for me. I headed over to the shops and bought some new shirts for next week then came home by around eleven.

I sat around for a bit after I got home, fed my snake, registered my new sim and had a chat with S. After that I attempted to go downstairs and put some washing on but the savagery between my parents was too much for me to bare so I didn't bother - God only knows what they're arguing about these days but; oh my Edward Cullen, I fear for their lives sometimes.
Mum went off to have her nails done so I went and put my washing in when she was out, then watched the last episode of Friends to cheer me up a bit.

S just bought her summer ball dress, this makes me happy because it's detailing is in kingfisher blue apparently; that's the colour of my eyes so thus far we're doing okay for looking like a couple.

That's it for now.

Laters.

Alex

x

No comments:

Post a Comment